The hospital has varieties of accommodation facilities for inpatients,
- General ward accommodations
- Semi Private Rooms with AC
- Private rooms with AC
- Semi deluxe rooms with AC
- Deluxe Rooms with AC
All rooms are adequately lighted and ventilated. In all rooms there is a calling system which connected to the central nursing station. All Private, Semi Private Delux and Semi-delux rooms are provided with AC. All the services provided by the hospital are displayed in Bi- lingual i.e. English & Punjabi. Services are displayed in front of hospital, registration as well as all OPD areas.
Staff is trained on services provided by the hospital
Patient safety devices are installed across the organization and inspected periodically.
- Grab bars.
- Bed rails.
- Safety belts on stretchers and wheel chairs.
- Signage bilingually.
- Alarms both visual and auditory
- Call bells.
- Warning signs like radiation hazards and biohazard.
- Fire-safety devices
- Hydrant system
- Smoke detectors
- Code Red activation
- Ramp and Lift.