The Department of ENT has focused on the treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions in adults and children. This will include problems in hearing and deafness, ringing in the ears, vertigo (dizziness), nose that are very stuffy or runny all the time, tonsil problems, cancers of the ENT areas etc.
The ENT department of the hospital renders all types of services such as:-
- All types of ENT surgeries including Microsurgery of ear larynx and functioning endoscopic sinus Surgery
- Audiometric clinic
- Impedance Audiometry
- Audiometry and electronystagmography
- Allergy clinic for Allergic rhinitis and asthma patients
- Micro Surgeries and FESS
- Removal of Tonsils and Adenoids
- Fibroptic Surgeries
- Nasal endoscopy
- Speech Clinic for speech disorders
- Hearing and dispensing rehabilitation clinic.